There are several Membership Options available:
1. Individual Membership in NYSTTTA only which will provide access
to NYSTTTA activities, collaboration events, newsletters, and
professional development opportunities. $25/year
Dues can be paid check or money order to: NYSTTTA - P.O. Box 120 - Verona NY, 13478
or use the "Buy Now" button below
2. Membership in ACTE + NYSACTE + NYSTTTA providing you with full
privileges and benefits for all three organizations. $140/year
3. Organizational Membership - Available to BOCES and School Districts providing NYSTTTA membership privileges for up to 25 Trade and Technical Teachers at a discounted rate. $500/year
4. Affiliate status for related Non-Profit Teacher Organizations providing organizational partnership for NYSTTTA collaboration events, professional development activities, and advocacy efforts.
CJS/TECI (Criminal Justice Studies Technical Education Career Instructors) is now an affiliate member.
The New York State Trade and Technical Teachers’ Association is dedicated to supporting the work of CTE Teachers in New York State who are certified to teach in the Trade and Technical areas including:
Architecture & Construction Cluster including electrical, plumbing, carpentry, construction technology, HVAC, architectural drafting, welding, etc.
Transportation Distribution & Logistics Cluster including automotive technology, collision repair/auto body, aviation, diesel/heavy equipment etc.
Arts, A/V Technology & Communications Cluster including animation, advertising design, audio production, graphic communications, photography, TV/Video, etc.
Human Services Cluster including appearance enhancement disciplines (cosmetology, nail specialty, barbering, esthetics, natural hairstyling, & waxing), etc.
Information Technology Cluster including computer programming, computer repair, network design, network technician, computer applications, gaming, web design, etc.
Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Safety Cluster including criminal justice, CSI, law enforcement, fire science, etc.
Manufacturing Cluster including machining, manufacturing, mechatronics etc.
The objectives of NYSTTTA are to:
· stimulate professional growth for Trade and Technical Teachers who are members.
· protect the interests of Trade and Technical Teachers in New York State.
· provide an opportunity for collaboration and attention to program development
· provide an opportunity for addressing and supporting common interests of CTE Teachers
· provide support from business and industry regarding trends in employment and workforce needs
· provide support for public relations initiatives related to Trade and Technical Education
· promote and foster partnerships with others interested in Trade and Technical Education